Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congratulations

I will bite my tongue, with regards to what I feel about the state of our union. I give credit to President-Elect Obama. I am hoping beyond all hope that his past performance is no indication of what is to come in our future. If it is, our country will soon end up destroyed and sitting as a target for all who would wish us harm.

America shall get exactly what it voted for, and I truly hope it goes well enough to keep us from a total disaster; I shall join the ranks of the loyal opposition, always watching our pinheaded liberals who seek to enslave us to a new and improved social experiment.

Stay tuned. I do not intend to go quietly into that good night.

PS: As an added bonus, several measures out there in states are passing- including the defining as marriage as between a man and a woman here in Florida. See results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment