Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Terrorist Training Camps On U.S. Soil?

As reported on 2/16/2009, FoxNews (via Sean Hannity)  reported on roughly 35 para-military training facilities located throughout the United States.

Their ‘sheikh’ hails from their parent group in Pakistan. Watch the segment and tell me that our country is not headed for a major incident; if not between liberals and conservatives, then between foreign nationals and red-blooded hillbillies.

The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?

5 comments:

  1. I saw this report. Yes, there is a camp in Texas (where I am living) and South Carolina (my homestate) They don't want to mess with this redneck. I am mighty handy with a gun and I am learning to shoot a bow. I am just waiting for Mexico to collapse and the stream of people that will come over the border. We are planning to move in a little over a year, maybe back to The South. Won't be soon enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time some military vets organize and conduct a few raids.

    I borrowed this video... to post over at my web site.

    Arlen Spector, Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe are proven Rino's and not conservatives at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. And violate their civil rights? Surely, sir, you jest..:/

    /sarc off

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you think these guys should have a right to train terrorist on our soil you can be there when we raid it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooo.. I am guess the /sarc line was lost on you... :/

    ReplyDelete