I wanted to take a second to recap just what the Obama administration has done during the first few weeks in office. This is, of course, beyond the Porkulus Bill that was passed Friday.
- His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
- His first one-on-one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
- He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
- He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
- He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11. (of course, charges can always be pressed again, though it would be within civilian courts, more than likely.)
- He signed an order to release $20.3 million to help migrate thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense. (‘cuz we are friendly like that, and are worried about our Arab brethren who are being persecuted by the evil Israel.)
Not that I am worried, of course. It is, after all, just Obama trying to get settled in and working to get the world to ‘approve’ of us again…
The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?