Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pope Smacks Pelosi

Ok. Not physically, but read what was said.

Thanks to the Gateway Pundit for this. I like it. I think the words should not have been politicized. Tell her just what you think, pontiff, because there are a lot of ‘Catholics’ I know who look the other way on the aborting of children. (Else there would have been 0% Catholic support for Hope n Change.)

It should be at the top of our list (and I am not really a practicing Catholic, but hold the church’s beliefs close).

The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping the Pope would have been wearing his pointy hat while meeting with Pelosi. Ooops!

    I am not Catholic either (Baptist) but it is amazing how many "Catholics" and Jews voted for this man. I guess it made no difference what the makeup of the man is, as long as he is the Democratic Nominee, they were going to vote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which begs the question that if the religions are anti-abortion, and the Democrats favor pro-choice, how could you justify your vote for them??

    ReplyDelete