Friday, December 5, 2008

Buh-Bye

Finally!

You know, when I was in the Navy back in 1995, I was stationed at Great Lakes naval Station. We used to listed to the OJ Simpson murder trials going on.

Per usual, I think the media TOTALLY overdid the entire affair, making it impossible for the courts to have an unbiased trial. We all know the result- a murderer walked.

Well, today, OJ lost his bid for a second acquittal. A judge sentenced him to 33 years in prison, with parole eligibility after 9 years. That will make him 70 before he is let out.

I don’t know about you, but it is better late than never. He is the epitome of what many of our professional athletes are aspiring to be- hoodlum gang bangers. I, for one, and elated that the media stayed out of the courtroom and allowed justice to prevail.

Buh-Bye, murderer!

The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?

1 comment:

  1. It certainly seemed to me that it was a travesty of justice and completely unfair to the victims when OJ was acquitted those years ago. He has had a number of years of freedom. I was quite concerned for the children in their growing up. I hope their maternal grandparents and relatives were able to maintain relationship with them. That's something I haven't heard about. I thought it was so awful that Nicole was taken from her children and wasn't able to be there to raise them and care for them - and I hoped her memory was honored enough that the children had opportunity to know her family growing up.

    Poor children. It's awful to see a mother taken away from her children like that.

    Grace.

    ReplyDelete