Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another Step Closer

Everyone wants in on the murder game.  While I whole-heartedly sympathize with people who are terminally ill, I DON'T agree that medical doctors- people sworn to protect and defend life with all means possible - should be allowed to assist in the death of someone who wants it.

Why the hell do judges feel the need to make laws from the bench? And don't try to tell me that the judge only did it to force the congress into action. This just another step closer to a complete moral breakdown in our country.

The so-called tolerant want US to accept them for what they are, but they REFUSE to accept us for who we are, calling us bigots and haters.

Damn right. I am a complete hater of someone who helps murder another. I am a total bigot of doctors who are supposed to defend life, not take it. Murders all.

I am tolerant. Just not of this.

The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?

2 comments:

  1. :)

    I don't think the left can maintain control of those of us who REFUSE to go along docilely.

    Welcome to "Rants R Us".

    It's what the Patriots who founded our nation engaged in... and it was truly revolutionary.

    We've been the "polite" ones. The right has focussed more on "civics" than true passion in what we believe.

    It's like coming alive. It begins with anger. It becomes the glory of a future that is bright.

    It's called passion. True patriots and true zealots, they are people of great passion.

    Great blog.

    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you are too kind to my ravings... but I appreciate your lack of good blog-sense.. :D

    Sean

    ReplyDelete