Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Things First

I have decided to try my hand at blogging. While my friends will tell you that I am by no means an introvert, and that I don't have much issue speaking my mind, there are just some things that I will keep to myself; there are some things people find personal enough that when you bring them up it just winds up ruining a perfectly good relationship.

This political season in the US, however, has me fit to be tied. With that, I decided to put my thoughts down here, for good or for ill.

I am 43 as of this writing, a former member of the military, father, husband and a leader of young men. I have no stake in any political party, but I do have a stake in my country. Which is why I am here before you now. Keep the flames to a minimum. I welcome a good debate if you so desire, so feel free.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment