Saturday, November 22, 2008

Question For All

So, I see all of these blogspot blogs here, and of course I came here during the 'Palin' explosion. However, I am not really sure how many people I am getting here on my blog.

I am a web developer by trade. I am thinking of creating a website for The New Republican ( a great blog by UGA dude Steven Lee). In it, I would track what is going on inside our party, who is who, etc. As well, provide blog space. I envision it as a location for conservatives to gather to promote our party ideals.

I kind of envision it as an RNC - Blogosphere - Newspaper - FactCheck.org sort of site.

Post a comment to this so I can get an idea of interest. I may even put up a survey regarding it as well.

The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?

No comments:

Post a Comment