Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Imagine That!

I am, of course, against any and all bailouts. If I lose my job and cannot find work, and if I have to sell my house (or lose it to bankruptcy) so be it. It will not be the end of the world.

Will that suck? Yes.

Will my family suffer? yes.

But maybe that is a good thing. With bad credit, I won’t be able to go out and willy nilly run up a debt of some $30,000 (again). Yes, I said again. Early in my military career, I was WAY in deep.

With a mortgage and student loans, four kids (one with braces and a few other issues and another headed for braces) I am still two months from being on the street. But I have persevered thus far and have the utmost faith that God will lead me along whatever path is needed to keep my family safe and secure.

But have not we been saying that personal responsibility, not the government pulling you up by the nose is the proper path? Well, now we have PROOF.

Consider this report from the major banking institutions (JP Morgan, CitiBank, Bank of America, etc). Of all of the people who got ‘help’ in the form of restructured mortgages, after three months 36% re-defaulted on their loans. After six months, 53% and after eight months 58% defaulted a second time.

Can you say STOP the stupidity, let prices fall, let the economy re-adjust itself, let us swallow our bitter medicine now while we still can and keep the retarded people in congress the hell away from our money?!

They have no clue. All they want to do is have trillions of dollars at their fingertips so they can control the lives of their districts. Give the money to the states and let THEM decide what is best for themselves if you want to, but I don’t trust a single one of them (with  a couple of noted exceptions).

DAMMIT! I cannot scream loud enough on this and I wish I had a visually public forum to do it. Not YouTube… more like a campaign trail. I really think I may look into it, as there are some incredibly stupid people out there.

I would rant on, but I am fit to be tied.

The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?

No comments:

Post a Comment